|Food Access Guide:|
Do you know where to find food in your community?
Check out this Guide! You will find information about free or low cost food and meal programs in your area. These include:
- Emergency Food Services
- Meal Programs
- Collective Kitchens & Cooking Classes
- Food Box Programs
- Community Gardens
- Student Nutrition Programs
- Grocery Delivery and Transportation
- This Guide was developed by the Food Security Network to enhance public access to information about free or low cost food and meal programs and services in Hastings and Prince Edward counties ( information provided by Hastings Prince Edward Counties Health Unit )
- Nutrition, Food Security and Food Access Guides (programs include Collective Kitchens and Cooking Classes, Community Gardens, Dining Programs, Good Food Box Programs and Food Banks)
- KFL&A is engaged in a number of initiatives and partnerships to improve our community's access to and skills with food. Some programs include Community Food Programs, Eating Well, Food for you/Food for Two and Safe Food Handling Seminars.