Volunteer income tax programs exists to help with the preparation of income tax and benefit returns. There are numerous community organizations that host tax preparation clinics and arrange for volunteers to prepare tax returns for eligible individuals. Please note any eligibility criteria listed by the following organizations.
The objective of the volunteer income tax programs are to help eligible individuals who are not able to prepare their income tax and benefit returns by themselves.
Please see the following links for the volunteer programs in your area.
- Canada Revenue Agency Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic's Ontario
- Community and Primary Health Care, Income Tax for Seniors and Adults (with low income)
- Community Care North Hastings, Income Tax Clinic
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program, Canada Revenue Agency
- Gateway Community Health Centre, Tweed
- Lennox and Addington Seniors Outreach Program, Income Tax Preparation
- Morningstar Relief Mission, Napanee, Income Tax Preparation
- Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, Income Tax Preparation
- Northern Frontenac Community Services Corporation, Income Tax
- Prince Edward County Community Care For Seniors, Income Tax for Seniors
- Salvation Army, Kingston
- Southern Frontenac Community Services Corporation, Income Tax
- Volunteer Centre of St Lawrence-Rideau, Income Tax, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque, Elgin