Share  |  Email  |  Print
Housing and Residential Care for People with Intellectual Disabilities - South East

Residential homes and group or independent living homes offer structured and supportive environments for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
These services are located outside of South East, but provide service to South East.
Community Living-West Northumberland  
English ; French
French interpretation available upon request MedsCheck Android app on Google Play Download on the iOS App Store