Share  |  Email  |  Print
Housing and Residential Care for People with Mental Illness - South East

Special apartments and group homes provide permanent housing for people with a mental illness. Rent-geared-to-income, supervision and links to psychiatric services may be among the supports available. Mental health organizations may provide residential care for clients who require ongoing, long-term treatment.
These services are located outside of South East, but provide service to South East.
Kinark Child and Family Services - Oakville - Syl Apps Youth Centre  
English ; French Android app on Google Play Download on the iOS App Store